Thank you so much to everyone who attended Episode 4 of our Saved You a Seat webinar series: Don't Social Distance Your Marketing... Marketing Today & for the Future! We loved connecting with you for another great episode, and hopefully you were able to learn about best practices to up your marketing game!
SoftPro's Director of Regulatory Compliance Leslie Wyatt got together with SoftPro Brand Marketing Manager Ellen Crema and Bowe Digital Owner and Chief Inspiration Officer Wayne Stanley to talk about the keys to remote marketing and how to carry over new strategies as we adjust back to normal life, like:
- Communicate with customers on how you're adapting to the changes
- Boost your online presence with social media, blogging and webinars
- Utilize valuable video tools to help connect with your customers and team
- Stay in touch with internal teams via feedback, goals, and strategies
Be sure to download slides from the webinar for resources such as:
- Public relations and press release tips and tricks
- Important marketing do's and don'ts
- Additional remote marketing strategies
- Links to free and paid marketing tools/platforms
Not able to join us for the live webinar? We've made a recording of Episode 4 available for you to watch, and you can also view the presentation slides from the webinar below:
Each episode, we'll be sharing a new recipe with you. Do you have a special recipe you would like to share with us? Submit your recipe online! If you make a recipe, tag us on social media using #SoftProSavedYouaSeat and we may feature your recipe or photos in an upcoming webinar!
Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce & Cucumber Thai Basil Gin and Tonic
Don't miss the next installment of Saved You a Seat Episode 5: SoftPro Select Secrets to Success on May 19, 2020 at 11:30 AM EDT:
Do you have an idea or topic you'd like to see covered in a future episode of Saved You a Seat? Let us know your suggestions below!
Don't miss an episode of Saved You a Seat! Subscribe to webinar notifications now to receive an email notification whenever a new episode is available!