SoftPro's Director Of Regulatory Compliance, Leslie Wyatt, recently moderated a discussion with October Research on the topic of Remote Online Notarization (RON). Speakers on the webinar included CFO of Thrive Mortgage Michael Jones, CEO of The Closing Agent Barry Miller, and Chief Digital Officer of Fidelity National Financial Jason Nadeau.
This complimentary webinar was recorded and is offered to you free of charge. You can watch the recording at your convenience, which will walk you through all the important facets of RON you should consider before your office begins making these transactions:
- A brief explanation of remote online notarization (RON) and remote ink-signed notarization (RIN)
- Underwriter and lender expectations
- RON closings versus eClosings
- The RON transaction experience for parties involved in a closing
- Transaction Documents: eNote, recorded documents and notarized documents
- FHFA/GSE guidelines
- Best practices and common mistakes
One webinar attendee says how, "This webinar contained more practical and useful content than any I have attended to present."
In these times of navigating a new normal, RON and RIN transactions have increased immensely. Make sure to watch this educational webinar with valuable insights on RON, eClosings, and more.
Watch the webinar recording today!