Thank you so much to everyone who attended Episode 15 of our Saved You a Seat webinar series: How to Customize SoftPro for Your Business! We hope that you were able to learn some new tips and tricks to customize your SoftPro software.
Karen Benelli, Implementation Manager at SoftPro, joined Leslie Wyatt, SoftPro's Director of Regulatory Compliance, for a look at some of the ways users can customize their SoftPro software to best suit their business. The webinar featured:
- How to manage look up tables
- Best practices for designing custom fields
- Adding single or multiple tasks plus automation and triggering of tasks in SoftPro Select
- Customization of document trees
- And so much more!
Not able to join us for the live webinar? We've made a recording of Episode 15 available for you to watch, and you can also view the presentation slides from the webinar below:
Each episode, we'll be sharing a new recipe with you. Do you have a special recipe you would like to share with us? Submit your recipe online! If you make a recipe, tag us on social media using #SoftProSavedYouASeat and we may feature your recipe or photos in an upcoming webinar!
Featured Recipes: Loaded Baked Potato Soup and Apple Cider Moscow Mule
- If you're a SoftPro Standard or Enterprise customer, be sure to join us for Saved You a Seat Episode 16: Customizing Your SoftPro Standard and Enterprise Software, which will be held on November 3, 2020 at 11:30 AM ET.
- Don't miss an episode of Saved You a Seat! Subscribe to webinar notifications now to receive an email notification whenever a new episode is available!