Thank you so much to everyone who attended Episode 29 of our Saved You a Seat webinar series: Happy Customer Appreciation Week! We hope that you found the tips, tricks, and anecdotes shared in this episode to be insightful.
In episode 29, Leslie Wyatt, SoftPro director of regulatory compliance, was joined by David Welte, operations manager at Midwest Title. They discussed how Midwest has managed growth over the pandemic, involvement with their community, and more! David also shared some of his favorite SoftPro features, including automation, SoftPro LIVE, and helpful SoftPro 360 integrations.
The episode also featured SoftPro employees from various departments:
- Brandon Wallace, technical support manager, shared ways to enhance your communications with SoftPro Support.
- Chris Hester, industry support analyst, demonstrated how to overlay an existing order onto a new order to ensure the existing attachments carry over.
- Sara Hay, implementation specialist, shared some 'what if?'s and how SoftPro implementation can help you get back up and running in the case of an unexpected emergency.
- Patsy Epperson, senior business consultant, discussed automation and tasking in SoftPro Select. Click here to download her presentation slide.
- Jonathan Sauls, sales team lead, shared how SoftPro's reconciliation service can help you catch fraud in your trust account.
- Jill Strickland, marketing specialist, discussed our plans for SoftPro User Group 2022 in San Antonio, Texas.
Also, we want to extend a big congratulations to Mel C. on winning our $250 Amazon gift card giveaway!
Not able to join us for the live webinar? We've made a recording of Episode 29 available for you to watch.
Join us for Saved You a Seat Episode 30: Review of the New ALTA Policy Forms, which will be held on Tuesday, October 19 at 11:30 AM ET.
Don't miss an episode of Saved You a Seat! Subscribe to webinar notifications now to receive an email notification whenever a new episode is available!