Thank you so much to everyone who attended Episode 22 of our Saved You a Seat webinar series: A Year Post-COVID... Where is the Industry Now? We hope that you found the webinar informative and gained some helpful insights about how the industry will continue to evolve.
Leslie Wyatt, SoftPro's director of regulatory compliance, was joined by guests to discuss how our industry has adapted after a year of COVID-19 changes. SoftPro was excited to welcome:
- Shonna Cardello, president of White Rose Settlement Services
- Angela Saiz, vice president of fiduciary banking at Capital Bank, N.A.
- Wayne Stanley, owner & chief inspiration officer at Bowe Digital
They covered topics including:
- Strategies adopted by the industry to face COVID-19 challenges
- How our industry fueled growth amidst uncertain market conditions
- New technology and what's here to stay
- 2021 mortgage rate and market predictions
- And more!
Not able to join us for the live webinar? We've made an audio recording of Episode 22 available for you to listen to, and you can also view the presentation slides from the webinar below:
Join us for Saved You a Seat Episode 23: Configuration Beyond Implementation which will be held on Tuesday, April 20, 2021 at 11:30 AM ET.
Don't miss an episode of Saved You a Seat! Subscribe to webinar notifications now to receive an email notification whenever a new episode is available!