SoftPro recently sponsored a webinar with American Land Title Association (ALTA), titled "Cybersecurity Trends and COVID-19", where they discussed various points to keep in mind when staying vigilant against cybersecurity attacks, and how to keep your company data safe.
The webinar featured CertifID Co-founder and CEO and licensed attorney Tom Cronkright. He provided attendees with key takeaways and insight to keep in mind when updating your cybersecurity practices, including:
- Growth of wire fraud
- Money laundering and wire fraud recovery
- COVID-19 financial scams on the rise
- Malware and phishing scams (including "Zoom" phishing)
- Spoofed domain registrations
- Email account compromise
- Money muling and wire fraud recovery
- Internal Crime Complaint Center (IC3) Reports
- Additional best practices for cybersecurity
- And more!
Cronkright also covered economic relief from the World Health Organization (WHO) and the International Monetary Fund (IMF), plus the recent FinCEN Advisory on COVID scams.
Now, you can reference this informative webinar at any time! ALTA made a recording of the webinar available for download on their COVID-19 Resources page, along with a PDF of the slides.
Download the presentation, and access the webinar recording today!