What are the CFPB's priorities and what effect will they have on your everyday real estate transactions? The CFPB Update webinar, presented by SoftPro and October Research, features two nationally respected attorneys who shared not only what they are seeing but also what it means for the industry and how you can prepare.
This complimentary webinar was recorded and is available to watch at your convenience. SoftPro's Director of Regulatory Compliance, Leslie Wyatt, was joined by two industry experts: Richard Horn, co-managing partner at Garris Horn LLP, and Deborah Bailey, managing member at Bailey Helms Legal LLC. They provided information on CFPB oversight related to a variety of topics including:
- Fair lending and redlining guidance
- Reviewing the Qualified Mortgage rule
- Junk fees and UDAAP
- Participation in global initiatives
- Enforcement of individuals along with companies
- Specific compliance issues cited by CFPB
- Potential RESPA enforcement activity
Watch the webinar recording through October Research's Dodd Frank Update today!