When was the last time you trained your staff on cybersecurity best practices? Just as threats are evolving every day, so must your team. They need to have proactive, compliant habits and security in place to prevent an attack and know how to respond to an incident right away. The Training Your Team to be Cybersafe webinar, presented by SoftPro and The Legal Description, will ensure your staff is ready to protect your business.
This complimentary webinar was recorded and is available to watch at your convenience. Moderated by SoftPro's Director of Regulatory Compliance, Leslie Wyatt, and featuring Linda Grahovec, FNF National Agency Director of Education and Marketing Strategy, and James Chou, Associate at Buckley LLP, this webinar explores the ins and outs of cybersafety including:
- Best practices, what to do & what not to do
- How to test your staff to ensure they're following through
- How to host an incident response exercise
- How real-life attacks played out and how you can prevent them from happening to you
- What resources are available for continuing education
- And much more!
Don't let your business become the next victim of a cyberattack. Get expert advice and tips to stay protected!
Watch the webinar recording today!