Each quarter, SoftPro sponsors Trendsetters by October Research. This series focuses on professionals in the title insurance industry who have made a significant impact and emerged as leaders, demonstrating their passion for the industry in everything they do professionally.
This quarter, Trendsetters features Randy McMichael, co-founder and managing partner with Georgia-based law firm McMichael & Gray, PC. Since it's establishment in 2006, McMichael & Gray has grown to employ 300 people and serve more than 30 markets across six states.
When you read the full Trendsetters report, you'll learn how Randy co-founded McMichael & Gray just three years after graduating from law school at Mercer University in 2003. He started his legal career with Russell M. Stookey, PC in 2003 and then transitioned to a position as marketing and managing attorney for Trey Inman & Associates, PC in 2004. In 2006, Randy saw an opportunity in Atlanta's rapid real estate growth and decided to build his firm based on the relationships he'd formed with builders and other industry professionals.
- The many awards and accolades that McMichael & Gray has earned under Randy's leadership
- How Randy and his firm have bounced back from the recent market downturn
- How McMichael & Gray have embraced remote technology to create a hybrid work environment
- What racquet-based hobby Randy picked up during the pandemic
- Why Randy's advice for industry peers is "always under promise and over deliver."
- And more!