Each quarter, SoftPro sponsors Trendsetters by October Research. This series focuses on professionals in the title insurance industry who have made significant impact and emerged as leaders, demonstrating their passion for the industry in everything they do professionally.
This quarter, Trendsetters features Tonia Sellers, a Managing Partner of Weissman PC, which she founded three decades ago. Now, Weissman PC has grown to 16 offices and over 60 attorneys. Tonia oversees everything from Accounting to IT operations.
When you read the full Trendsetters report, you'll see how Tonia has always been a hard worker. She started her law career in Atlanta for condominium and homeowner associations clients.
- How Tonia learned about productivity reports through her time on her family's dairy farm
- Tonia's experience as an attorney, and how that feeds her unique perspective of the brokerage business
- How her experience in a small town led to many advantages in the real estate industry
- How she began her law career by representing condominium and homeowner's associations
- The creation of the new firm, Weissman PC, from the former Weissman, with Tonia as Managing Partner
- How she seeks out Realtor training and other educational resources to sharpen skills
- Her crucial role in the development of Weissman PC's groundbreaking portal