Multiple states have postponed the adoption of the 2021 ALTA forms, plus check out two new recording fees in Philadelphia and a revised due date for Agent Statistical Data in Texas.
- The Delaware Title Insurance Rating Bureau (DTIRB) has postponed the adoption of the 2021 ALTA Forms and new rate manual. The new effective date is April 1, 2023.
- Title Insurance Rating Bureau of Pennsylvania (TIRBOP) has obtained approval from the Pennsylvania Insurance Department (PID) to amend the effective date of the 2021 ALTA Forms and rate manual, and withdrawal of the existing forms, to April 1, 2023.
- There are two Recording Fee Changes for the Philadelphia County Department of Records, effective September 1, 2022:
- The Department of Records will be increasing the recording fee for all documents by $3.00.
- The Philadelphia County Demolition Fund Fee, a new fee in the amount of $15.00, will be imposed relative to the recording of standard Deeds, Mortgages, and Assignments of Mortgage.
- View a full list of fees for the Philadelphia County Department of Records.
- The Texas Department of Insurance (TDI) revised the due date for the 2021 Agent Statistical Data. The revised due date is November 7, 2022.