Thank you so much to everyone who attended Episode 40 of our Saved You a Seat webinar series: Mentorship Programs that Build Morale. We hope that you found the discussion insightful and that you left with ideas to help create a mentorship program in your organization.
An in-house mentorship program can upskill employees, build company morale, and facilitate meaningful workplace relationships. In this episode, Leslie Wyatt, SoftPro's director of regulatory compliance, was joined by Jennifer Williams, president/county manager at Heritage Title Company, and April Kovari, president/county manager at Fidelity National Title of New Mexico. They shared their experience starting the FNF Women|Inspire Mentorship program and how it has benefitted their participants. They discussed:
- The purpose of Women|Inspire and its mission statement
- Why they started the program and how they got it off the ground
- How they created the guidelines and structure for the program
- Factors needed to make the program successful
- The value of the mentor-mentee relationship
- How the program built comradery and created cross-channels in their company
- Biggest wins, takeaways, and success stories from the program
Not able to join us for the live webinar? We've made a recording of Episode 40 available for you to watch below.
Stay tuned for more details on Saved You a Seat Episode 41, coming soon!
Don't miss an episode of Saved You a Seat! Subscribe to webinar notifications now to receive an email notification whenever a new episode is available!