Thank you so much to everyone who attended Episode 41 of our Saved You a Seat webinar series: Everything You Need to Know About the ALTA 2021 Forms. We hope you were able to have your questions answered and now feel more confident about your use of the new American Land Title Association forms.
In this episode, Leslie Wyatt, SoftPro's director of regulatory compliance, was joined by Steve Gold, product director at ALTA, and Steve Gottheim, general council at ALTA. They covered everything you need to know about the new ALTA 2021 forms, including:
- Where the form changes came from and why they were implemented
- A high-level overview of the form changes
- The implementation date for the new forms
- The questions you should ask your underwriter(s) about when and how the new forms should be used
- How you can access and download the forms once they're available using the SoftPro Documents Portal
- And more!
Not able to join us for the live webinar? We've made a recording of Episode 41 available for you to watch, and you can also download a special ALTA 2021 Forms FAQ document below.
Stay tuned for more details on Saved You a Seat Episode 42, coming soon!
Don't miss an episode of Saved You a Seat! Subscribe to webinar notifications now to receive an email notification whenever a new episode is available!