Thank you so much to everyone who attended Episode 49 of our Saved You a Seat webinar series: The Benefits of a Customer-First Mindset. We hope you found the insights into creating a customer-service focused organization helpful and that you can put them to use to benefit your company.
In this episode, we were joined by Kathy Kwak, chief operating officer at Proper Title, and Andrea Somers, operations manager at Florida Agency Network. Kathy and Andrea shared their experiences and insights into their approach to customer service, including:
- The basics of providing top-notch customer service
- How to foster a customer-first mindset amongst internal staff
- How great customer service can differentiate you from your competitors
- How to build your team's technical, industry, and relationship-building skills
- Where to learn effective customer service tactics
- How to gauge feedback and satisfaction levels from your customers
- And more!
Not able to join us for the live webinar? We've made a recording of Episode 49 available for you to watch below.
Join us for Saved You a Seat Episode 50: Cultivating a Community Giveback Program, which will be held on Tuesday, November 14th at 10:30 AM ET.
Don't miss an episode of Saved You a Seat! Subscribe to webinar notifications now to receive an email notification whenever a new episode is available!