Thank you so much to everyone who attended Episode 35 of our Saved You a Seat webinar series: Remote Online Notarization Update - Where Are We Now? We hope that you found the discussion informative and learned something new about RON closings!
In this episode, Leslie Wyatt, SoftPro's director of regulatory compliance, was joined by Toni Carroll, enterprise client executive at Notarize. Leslie and Toni discussed changes to remote online notarization over the past couple of years and the status of RON transactions in the industry today. They covered:
- A full list of states with approved RON legislation and those without
- The process and expectations of a RON closing
- How to make sure your lender and underwriter approve RON transactions
- Questions you should ask a RON vendor before getting started
- The cost and time savings of RON closings - are they really worth it?
- And more!
Not able to join us for the live webinar? We've made a recording of Episode 35 available for you to watch, and you can also download the presentation slides from the webinar below.
Stay tuned for more details on Saved You a Seat Episode 36, coming soon!
Don't miss an episode of Saved You a Seat! Subscribe to webinar notifications now to receive an email notification whenever a new episode is available!