Thank you so much to everyone who attended Episode 26 of our Saved You a Seat webinar series: The 411 on 1031s - 1031 Exchange Rules and Process. We hope that you found the webinar helpful and that you gained some insight into 1031s and how to streamline the process in your SoftPro software.
In episode 26, Leslie Wyatt, SoftPro director of regulatory compliance, was joined by Anna Barsky, vice president of IPX1031, and Lauren DeNoia, SoftPro training manager. They discussed everything you need to know about 1031 exchanges and how to complete these kinds of transactions within your SoftPro software. They covered:
- The definition of a 1031 exchange
- The types of transactions that qualify for a 1031 exchange
- Rules and processes surrounding 1031 exchanges
- How to easily submit a 1031 exchange directly within SoftPro Select*
*Note: 1031 exchange transactions can be completed in all editions of SoftPro software. This webinar specifically covered how they can be completed in SoftPro Select.
Not able to join us for the live webinar? We've made a recording of Episode 26 available for you to watch:
Download our guides to learn more about how to prepare a 1031 Exchange in our SoftPro Select and SoftPro Standard/Enterprise editions.
For SoftPro Select Users:
- Select Edition: 1031 Exchange Setup - CDF
- Select Edition: 1031 Exchange Setup - HUD
- Select Edition: 1031 Exchange Setup - Buyer
For SoftPro Standard/Enterprise Users:
- Standard/Enterprise Edition: 1031 Exchange Setup - CDF
- Standard/Enterprise Edition: 1031 Exchange Setup - HUD
Stay tuned for Saved You a Seat Episode 27, coming soon!
Don't miss an episode of Saved You a Seat! Subscribe to webinar notifications now to receive an email notification whenever a new episode is available!