Thank you so much to everyone who attended Episode 31 of our Saved You a Seat webinar series: Women in Title, Part 1! We hope that you found the discussion helpful and insightful.
This episode was the first in a two-part series dedicated to women in the title industry. For part 1, Leslie Wyatt, SoftPro's director of regulatory compliance, was joined by two female executives:
- Cynthia Blair, COO/Owner/Attorney at Blair Cato Pickren Casterline, LLC
- Lisa Steele, COO at Mother Lode Holding Company
Cynthia and Lisa shared their stories and experiences as leaders in the industry, including:
- How Lisa and Cynthia got started in the title industry
- Their biggest hurdles in their careers
- Changes in the industry that will help future female leaders
- The role of mentorship in helping to create and navigate career paths
- How women can communicate their goals and ask for raises
- Their biggest pieces of advice for other women in the workforce
Not able to join us for the live webinar? We've made a recording of Episode 31 available for you to watch.
Join us for Saved You a Seat Episode 32: Women in Title, Part 2, which will be held on Tuesday, December 7 at 11:30 AM ET.
Don't miss an episode of Saved You a Seat! Subscribe to webinar notifications now to receive an email notification whenever a new episode is available!